- Pedestrian and Bicycle Funding Opportunities: U.S. Department of Transportation Transit, Highway, and Safety Funds -This table indicates potential eligibility for pedestrian and bicycle projects under US Department of Transportation surface transportation funding programs.
- Active Allegheny Grant Program Application period is closed.
- Doppelt Family Trail Development Fund Application period is closed.
- Hillman Foundation (Pittsburgh/southwestern Pennsylvania area) Applications are reviewed regularly.
- Indiana County Endowment of the Pittsburgh Foundation (Indiana County) Applications are reviewed regularly.
- PeopleForBikes Online application opens December 9, 2019.
- Safe Routes to Parks Applications due December 16, 2019.
- Trail Volunteer Fund of the Pittsburgh Foundation Proposals received by the first day of March, June, September, and December are reviewed in those months.
- WalkWorks (funding for active transportation plans and policies) Application period is closed.
- See more funding opportunities on the PA State Association of Boroughs grant assistance web page.